Skip to main content

Spiritual Reality - The Journey Within (A Meditation & Life Guide)

Life After Life


Self is also known as the Inner God, the Higher Self, the True Self, our Consciousness (many different labels)


!!! It is important to remember that words are like signposts, many people have different definitions of words, therefore so long we understand we don't need to be attached to them !!!


We come to Earth as a speck of consciousness from the Source.
We come for unique experiences, for our own evolution

We select the environments, womb, our parents, our life situations, the whole design of life is known to the Self. (we will only remember this when we are connected to our Self, and to the Source, will we find the answers and the Truth of Life).

After selecting the mother, consciousness enters the mother's womb so the fetus gets life.
Consciousness will travel frequently to the Source while still in mothers womb.


Day 1 of birth until Age 7 years old is when Self/Consciousness is still aware of the Source

Age 7 yrs old, Mind is formed. 14 yrs old is when Mind is fully formed

Age 14 yrs old, Intellect forms. 21 is when Intellect is fully developed

Age 21 to 28 is where one experiences a combination of Mind, Body and Intellect


From Age 28 life depends on self-knowledge.
If one isn't aware of the Self, one’s consciousness will lie between the body and the mind, because of this, misery starts as he/she cannot understand life situations.


Rigidness blocks cosmic flow. When One cannot understand the purpose of life, they will not complete the mission of coming to earth.

Even after death, the rigid mind cannot let consciousness reach the Source
Therefore, they end up creating their own heaven and hell. Staying as a low astral being (eg. spirits)


When One has Higher knowledge and Understanding of Third Eye, Astral Travel, of Birth and Death.
One will have perfect understanding of Mind, Body, Intellect, Self and Life Force
Consciousness is a combination of energy and knowledge
Consciousness comes to this plane/earth to gain more energy, knowledge and to create


After living with this knowledge and understanding for awhile, One will achieve even higher knowledge and understanding of the whole creation and how it began.
Whatever One thinks, says or does will all be manifested.

We all can achieve Enlightenment (becoming of God) , therefore we all can connect to God by seeking within as God lies in our hearts and not in the Mind


There is NO Death, WE Are Eternal Beings. Therefore fearing of death is unnecessary.

P.S. This is all found in the video below, I just summed up the process of Life and a little of Death. Thanks for reading:) More information will be shared soon! Blessings to All. NamasteπŸ™πŸ’—

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Law of Cause & Effect (AKA Karma or Spiritual Justice)

For We Are Never Truly Alone... There comes a time when most of us as Humans, would tend to believe or judge people who are less financially fortunate as ourselves would condemn them and see them as a lower Being. It is an illusion as all Beings are made Equal and all of us are Connected, we are all brothers & sisters in the Spiritual World. I have realized my mistake, my family has been changing "maids" quite a few times the past 2 years and constantly I keep thinking, ''What are we doing wrong to make them constantly leave us? Why are they not happy working with us?" I am clear that my family is quite negative and we have quite a bit of karma, possibly above average haha! But, other that the fact we judge and condemn and look down on those of lower statuses, we are also really kind and compassionate to people less fortunate than us. So why is it that we condemn maids or helpers or servants? I recently read a Book called "The Spiritual Laws by Vicen

Diary Entry #1

Hi there!πŸ‘‹ I am back again, with something new. *These are purely just my thoughts. Take what resonates and leave the rest! Thank you!*   During my walk back home I had an inspired thought to create an achievement board so that I may learn to be proud of myself for the things I have accomplish. These are a few things listed down here.πŸ’πŸ‘‡ Achievements Getting first in my Cohort and class for one Whole Year, SA1 n SA2, in Secondary 1, a HUGE achievement, considering I used to be below average in my primary school days. I remember how resilient I was then to do my best, I wasn't aiming to be first just to fulfill my highest potential, half of the remaining year then things went a little sour though. People tried competing against me and they felt a few others whom consecutively scored high marks in other tests should have been first and not me. It was then that my depression got more serious and I started thinking of quitting school. Things got more stressful for me at 1